Thursday, February 7, 2008

Flower Cutout Girl - #2


Numero 2. Here she is. I'm really pleased with the result. For awhile there I was losing hope with her. Something was missing and I couldn't figure out what and where. I do cut out shapes once in awhile and here it is again. The blue shapely flowers added that extra bling. I'm going to start experimenting with cut out painted colored paper and see what that adds to my drawings. She was feeling so flat and now she's not. The blue did it too I think.
Im listening to Blue October. Song: Calling You. I absolutely love this song and can't stop listening to it. The original utube version of of the man with the baby is good too.

2 comments:

Catalina said...

me gusta mucho tu estilo!

Thanks for your comment on my blog

:)

Anonymous said...

Amazing...I wsa struck to remark on her. I love her...I am in love.